*I define high achievers or great achievers, the people who have gone above and beyond in any area of their lives and have accomplished more than the average person. This is not an inclusive list, but I limited it to seven. One for each day of the week.
Part 1: Great Achievers know exactly what they want
Most people don’t have what they want simply because they don’t know what it is that they want.
Most people live someone else’s dream because they never took the time to believe in their own dreams or to do whatever it takes to turn them into a reality.
Most people cannot define happiness for themselves because they focus more on material things, or the things they don’t have instead of the things they already have within themselves.
Do you know exactly what you’re looking for in a partner? Do you have your own definition for success? Do you have your own definition of what it means to be physically fit?
It’s not an accident that the best marathons athletes have always been the ones who were able to see the finish line before they even start running.
Here are 6 advantages of knowing what you want:
1. You will not be distracted or impressed with ‘fake gold’
2. You will have a stronger drive, a bigger hope, something to keep you going
3. You will not listen to naysayers
4. You will attract the things that will help you towards achieving your goals
5. You will be able to easily recognize obstacles
6. You will know exactly what skills you need to learn or improve and what things you need to let go of.
There is more to achieving success than knowing what you want but I would say that it’s definitely the first step and one that most people never consider. If you don’t know what you want, you’ll never know when you get it. You’ll live your life going through the motions. So start living on purpose today!